Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What a day

Being bipolar I am having a manic episode for the last few days. The manic episodes last usually about 2 weeks and then I spiral down. The medications I am on seem to be keep this manic episode manageable. It is so funny when I am manic. My mouth doesn't stop. I mean I even  talk to my dogs and cat and even my lizard Billie Joe. When  I am manic life couldn't be better. Everything is wonderful and I am full of energy. I don't sleep but everything is wonderful.

I have my best ideas when I am manic. But at least this will help me do more packing then I have been doing. I even feel better physically when I am manic. I wish I could feel like this all the time. But when I crash I crash big time.

Unfortunately my daughter inherited this condition from me. I think my mother had it too. Being manic is fun it's the crash afterwards that's a bitch and so am I. Well right now I am  feeling great. I talked to a friend of mine for almost 2 hours on the phone today because my mouth never stops. LOL

If you think I am rambling here, imagine listening to me talking. You'd probably like to crazy glue my lips together. You probably would like to glue my fingers to the keyboard right now too. Well I will shut up for now. By the way my 4 y/o granddaughter called me again today and her other grandmother had no idea that Bri'onna new how to use the phone. She got a good laugh out of that. God I love her she is soooo smart. Well I will write more later undoubtedly. Have a good evening and blessed be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment