Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So I missed a couple of day. Shoot me.

I went to go see "Insidious" last night good thing theatre was empty. My friend and I jumped through the entire movie. I loved it. There is nothing better then a good old fashioned horror movie that is just that horror. No one died in this movie and no slashing and gashing. It was pure haunted house stuff. Definitely recommended.

 My friend Michele was hysterical. At one point I jumped at her and said boo, I thought she was going out the emergency exit. It was great. She is lots of fun to go to horror movies with. She's the only one who will go to horror movies with me. LOL

My daughter got good news on her test. She is 9 weeks pregnant and was taking Paxil when she got pregnant. So they had to test the baby for down syndrome and some other test for deformity. But all looks good right now. Her next appointment will be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl. I say boy because it is so active. Sounds like a line backer to me.

So I finished the first "Twilight book" it was much better than the movie. I have now started #2. By the way I already read Breaking Dawn so I am a little backwards. I can't wait for the next movie to come out. Yes I am a grown up nerd. Some kids never grow up. However, I do know a lot of adults my age who really liked the books and movies. So I am not alone. There is even a website called Moms for Twilight for us older fans. Of course 47 is not really old. I could be a lot older.

Another show that is totally awesome is "Vampire Diaries" on the CW. I am a big Damon fan. He is one of the vampire brothers. The bad boy type. Yes I am a big Vampire fan, I have been since Bela Lugosi when I was a kid. I just became obsessed with vampires. It's kind of funny I was always playing vampire and hunter instead of cops and robbers. LOL I know that is going to get some comments.

Well time to go to Dunkin Donuts for some coffee. Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment