Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finally

I was locked out of my own blog for days. I am finally back on. Well my closing date for my condo should be on June 2nd. I am so excited. I should be moving on the 15th. My house isn't all packed, not yet anyway. I am at a loss now. I am running out of room for the packed boxes and I am not sure what to pack next. I am not very organized that was always left to my mom. Wish she were here to help.

I am really tired too. My Rheumatoid Arthritis isn't so bad but the osteoarthritis in my back is killing me. Unpacking is going to be just as hard. Let me tell you about a dream I had the other night. I was moved into my new place and I took my dogs for a walk. I then couldn't find my way back to my own place, I was lost and wondering around. I was so frustrated it finally woke me up. It was actually kind of funny because I could see myself doing something like that.

My daughter is really excited about me moving close to her. I think my son may even be excited because I will be only 6 hours away from him. He could drive that. I'm thrilled I will be there for my second grandchild. Bri'onna, my granddaughter says she wants a sister, but if it's a boy that's okay but she won't like him. amazing what a four year old can say. LOL.

Now if only I could get my disability. I don't know what I will do for money when I get there. But that is okay, the God/Goddess will watch over me. I have faith they will take care of me until I can get back on my feet. Hopefully, that will happen soon. I am trying so hard not to get depressed. I know I should be excited and anticipating the move but I am kind of anxious too. I never have been one to handle change easily. But I can do this I'm sure of it. I will finish packing and have everything ready by the 15th. Well except for the nap I would like to go take right now. I hurt my back trying to move a damn box.


Guess I have to go now and do some more packing. I sit here and stare and just don't know what to do next but I am sure I will figure it out. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment